Information We Collect
We may obtain information about you from various sources, including our Websites, when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in seminars or other events. We also may obtain information about you from affiliate companies, business partners and other third parties and publicly available information.
The types of information we may obtain include:
- Your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, phone number, postal address, income data, household size and marital status.
- Your payment information, including your payment card number, security code and expiration date.
- Financial data such as assets and liabilities, including student loan information.
- Other data necessary to identify which student loan solutions are applicable to you, including employment data.
In addition, when you visit our Websites, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons (see "About Cookies Tracking Choices and Third Party Advertisers" for more information). The information we may collect by automated means includes:
- Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type).
- Pages and URLs that refer visitors to our Websites, also pages and URLs that visitors exit to once they leave our Websites.
- Dates and times of visits to our Websites.
- Information on actions taken on our Websites (such as page views, site navigation patterns and job view or application activity).
- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our Websites.
- Search terms that visitors use to reach our Websites.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register, manage and maintain your account on the Websites (should you choose to use our Services).
- Provide products or services you request.
- Provide you with products or services that suit your needs.
- Process, validate and deliver your services (including by processing payment card transactions and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone).
- Provide administrative notices or communications applicable to services that you have contracted via eFiscal Networks.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Manage your participation in our events, where you have signed up for such events.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer.
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails we have sent to you have been received and read).
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our Websites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the jobs viewed or applied to on our Websites.
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- Enforce our Websites' Terms and Conditions.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
We also use non-personally identifiable information and certain technical information about your computer and your access of the Websites (including your Internet protocol address) in order to operate, maintain and manage the Websites. We collect this information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons (see "About Cookies Tracking Choices and Third Party Advertisers" for more information).
If we seek to use the information we obtain about you in other ways, we will provide specific notice and request your consent at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We also may share Personal Information with our service providers who help us in the delivery of our own products and services to you. These service providers may only use or disclose the information as necessary to perform services on our behalf or as otherwise required by law.
In certain cases, and only with your approval, eFiscal Networks may share relevant information with third party service providers
eFiscal Networks also may disclose specific user information when such disclosure is required to comply with the law (as determined by a valid subpoena), to seek assistance from law enforcement, to prevent a crime or protect national security (as determined by a valid subpoena), or to protect the interests or safety of eFiscal Networks or other users of the Websites.
About Cookies, Tracking Choices, and Third-Party Advertisers
A "cookie" is a text file that websites send to a visitor‘s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A "Web beacon" is also called a Web bug or a pixel tag or a clear GIF. Used in combination with cookies, a Web beacon is an often-transparent graphic image, usually no larger than 1 pixel x 1 pixel, that is placed on a Web site or in an email that is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the Web site or sending the email.
Links to Other Websites
Our Websites may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not owned by eFiscal Networks. These other websites or linked third-party websites may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites not owned by eFiscal Networks, any use of those websites, or those websites’ privacy practices.
How We Protect Personal Information
eFiscal Networks maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the Personal Information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information will always remain private. As a user of the Websites, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Websites, the Internet generally, and the documents you post or access and for your conduct on and off the Websites.
To further protect yourself, you should safeguard any account user names and passwords and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our Websites. Please note that we will never ask for your eFiscal Networks account user name or password via email.
How to Contact Us